Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ipsy February 2014 Review

Ipsy is one of my favorite beauty subscription services and it is one of the least expensive. They always deliver in terms of value and full-sized items. And their bags are ADORABLE.



The first look.

The cost - $10.00 a month 


Each month, Ipsy includes a makeup bag with each supscription. They are almost always adorable and always end up at the bottom of my 4-year-old's toy box or backpack!
I love the lining of this one!


Jessie's Girl 9 Pan Eye Shadow Compact in The Eyes Have It - $3.99 (FULL SIZE)
J Cat False Eyelashes - $3.99 (FULL SIZE)

I really like this eyeshadow. It has nice pigment and lasts all day. I really love this palette in particular because there are so many looks that can be done with the 4 color variations.
I don't do false eyelashes. I always end up with glue in my eyes, in my hair, in my mouth, caked on the false lashes....its always a huge mess that is so not worth it.


Pop Plump Pout in Peony Petal  - $8.00 (deluxe sample)
First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser - $5.10 (sample)

I am not a lip gloss girl so this is going to the gifting/swapping pile
I am definitely curious about this cleanser. It smells pretty good but I am still testing out another skin product so I can't give this a review just yet!


 Zoya Nail Polish in Dot - $9.00 (full size)

 I really like bright, vibrant nail colors, so this soft pink is a little 'tame' compared to what I usually get, which I guess is a good thing. It also closely resembles a shade of Zoya polish I got last spring, but it is slightly different. I might use it, I might not. But Zoya polish usually stays on for a few of days without chipping and I love that!


The bottom line - 

I paid $10.00 for this bag and received around $30 in products. Not the highest value for Ipsy, but still a win for me! I will use 3 of the 5 products, which is okay I guess. I also received 3 full sized items, which I love! My little girl has already stolen the pink bag, maybe I will see it when she moves out for college!

No comments:

Post a Comment