Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bulu Weight Loss February 2014 Review

Bulu Box is a monthly health and nutrition subscription box. They currently offer two boxes, Bulu Box and Bulu Box Weight Loss. This is the review of the Weight Loss Box.

For February, Ali Vincent helped curate the box. I was a huge fan of Ali on her season of Biggest Loser! She did a great job losing the weight, and an even better job keeping off! 

On to the goodies!

The cost - $10 a month (less with a longer commitment)


Power Crunch Ultraburn
Plant Fusion

These are both protein powder samples, something I don't use. My husband likes this kind of stuff and he really liked these samples.


SoyJoy fruit bar
Shapeology Burn Blend
Chosen Foods Meta Powder

This fruit bar was pretty good! It is made with real fruit and whole soy, and taste way better than it sounds and looks!
We have gotten this burn blend stuff before and we don't do the diet pill thing so these got traded off for some makeup!
I think this fiber blend stuff hasn't been used yet and I don't know that it ever will.


For $10.00, I am pleased. This box was more for my husband than for me, but it was worth the money still!

No comments:

Post a Comment