Thursday, January 23, 2014

Ipsy Review January 2014

If you are not familiar with Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 beauty products and a make-up bag each month for $10.

 
The first look

The cost: $10 a month


Each month, a bag is included. I am not in love with this bag, but my daughter is obsessed with Cinderella right now so anything that is blue she has to have!


Elisabeth Mott Smooth Eyeshadow Creamy Eye Pencil in Penny - $7.00 (.7g)
SKIIN Smoothing and Soothing Eye Cream - $15.00 (.25 oz)
Matlin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm - $12.00 (full size)

I was pretty excited to try this Elisabeth Mott eye pencil. It works pretty well too! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge too bad! I have about 100 tubes of eye cream already, but skiin is one of my top 5 for sure!


Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner - $3.50 (1.7 oz.)
Proactiv + Plus Mark Fading Pads - $20.00 (4 packettes)

I am not a fan of leave in conditioners, so I tossed this one into the box! I haven't been using the Proactiv + pads long enough to tell if they actually work but proactiv does have quite a few success stories under their belt!


The bottom line:

I paid $10 for this month's bag and received a little over $55 worth of products, not including the make-up bag. I only received 1 full sized item this month, which disappointed me a little. I guess they spoiled me a little too much the past couple of months! But with such a high value and that I will use 4 of the 5 products makes this month another hit! I can't wait to see what they have in store for February!

No comments:

Post a Comment