Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box January 2014 Review

Blush Mystery Beauty Box is a monthly beauty subscription service. Here is their description that I pulled from their site.
"Each month, we'll be offering a different blush Mystery Beauty Box, featuring mostly full- and (some) travel-size products worth at least $100.
Products are handpicked by our panel of beauty experts, so you know you're getting only the best.
Enjoy a Free Gift with your Beauty Box + Free Shipping all the time!"
So let's get to it.


The first look. The box was damage during shipping, but the contents were just fine.

The cost: $24.95 (+tax) if you subscribe or $34.95 (+tax) for a one time purchase


Klorane Leave-In Cream With Desert Date - $16.00 (full size)
Osmosis Harmonized H20 for Digestive Health - $30.00

I was pretty excited when I saw this Klorane hair cream on other reviews. I am not a big fan of the smell, but it isn't terrible, so I will still use it.


Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper - $4 (sample)
Goldfaden MD Wake Up Call  - $7.50 (deluxe sample .16 oz.)

This lip plumper is tiny! But it seems to serve its purpose.
I really like this overnight cream. It absorbs quickly, goes on evenly, and doesn't make my skin feel tacky or like I just put on a mud mask or anything.


Glytone Hydrate Eye Cream - $30.00 (full size)
Pink Le Edge  - $26.00

I like this eye cream. It isn't too cakey or thick and it absorbs quickly without leaving behind any nasty film.
I gave this exfoliator a try today. It seems to work okay. My skin feels pretty smooth, but it is usually fairly soft.


I also received these. They were in other blog reviews I have seen nor were they on the card that is included with the box, so I am not sure why I got them. But I like Cetaphil, so these foil packs will get used.


The bottom line:

I paid $27.01 for this box and received a little over $110 worth of products. I like skincare, don't get me wrong, but I would have liked to see more make-up in this bag. Last month there was only one make-up product and this month, there was only one. Hopefully next month will include a few make-up products!

No comments:

Post a Comment