Sunday, December 15, 2013

Rocksbox Review

RocksBox is not your typical box subscription. You pay $19 a month (less for longer commitments) and they send you 3 pieces of jewelry. You then have the option to purchase any of the pieces at a discounted price, or mail them back when you are done with them (you can keep them for longer than a month, but you are still required to pay the monthly fee).
"RocksBox is a membership-based jewelry styling service. Members pay a flat rate of $19/month, $100/six months, or $180 /year to trial unlimited designer jewelry, sent in sets of three at a time."
I ordered my box back in October and just received it. I had cancelled my membership prior to the box shipping, so I was surprised when it arrived. But on to the goodies




The first look.
  
The cost: $19.00 a month (less with a longer commitment)
Use this link to get $10 off your first month!


Urban Gem Autumn Avenue Necklace - Retail $54.00 - Member price $43.20

I love this necklace! It is colorful without standing out too much. It will go great with the sweater I just picked up for Christmas at my Aunt's house! I haven't decided if I want to purchase it, but I am leaning towards yes.


Lucas Jack Rock Ring in Lapis and Rhodium - Retail $79.00 - Member price $63.20

I don't care much for big statement rings, so I won't be wearing this one at all. But I love the midnight blue color!


Samantha Wills Bohemian Bardot Ring in Pearl Blue - Retail $75.00 - Member price $60.00

This ring is HUGE it takes up well over half my finger. It would, however, make a stunning pendant for a necklace!


I don't care for either rings, but this necklace is incredible and totally worth it! I haven't decided if I am going to sign up again, yet.

Do you subscribe to RocksBox? What do you think of their pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment