Saturday, December 7, 2013

Nature Box November 2013 Review

Nature Box is a healthy snack subscription service. They currently offer 3 plans
Smart Snacker 20 FULL-sized packages of snacks each month (5 different snacks, 4 packets of each) for $49.95 a month

Happy Snacker 10 FULL-sized packages of snacks each month (5 different snacks, 2 packets of each) for $29.95 a month

NatureBox Deluxe Package Contains 5 FULL-sized packages of great tasting, nutritionist approved snacks each month for $19.95.
This is my first month with Nature Box, but I really like them. Here is what came in our discovery box.



The first look

The Cost: $20-$50 a month depending on your plan
use code SHARE10 to save $10 off your first month


They include this pamphlet with some ways to incorporate the snacks into things you may already make. It also gives you the correct portion sizes and neat ways to remember them.


They also included this sticker sheet!


Roasted Kettle Kernels

These are honey coated, so I didn't really like them, but my husband LOVED them


Vanilla Macaroon Granola

My husband and I were hoping the box would come with some granola. We like to add it to our yogurt. We were out and our local grocery store doesn't carry any, so we were in need of some. This stuff is so good I don't know if we will be able to go back to just plain granola now!


Mesa Crisps

These are chips with flax seeds in them. They are pretty good.


Pistachio Power Clusters

These were may favorite in the box. It is essentially a nut bar cut into small pieces and it tastes great!


Cherry Berry Bonanza

These are pretty good, too. Especially when you mix them with some nuts. I love dried fruits with some cashews and walnuts.


The bottom line:
I paid $10 for this box and I definitely feel like I got my money's worth. I think it would be worth the full $20 price tag, too.

Do you subscribe to Nature box? What is your favorite snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment