Monday, December 16, 2013

Ipsy December 2013 Review

Ipsy is quickly becoming my favorite subscription! The last couple of months, they have really delivered! And this month is no different; so, let's get to it.



The first look

The cost: $10 a month


Holiday GUM DROPS in "Sugar Plum Fairy" - $3.99 (full size)
Bright Up Your Life in "Smokin Hot" - $6.00 (deluxe sample)

For some reason, I thought this nail polish was dark blue, but it is obviously purple; I don't know what I was thinking! But I still love the color.
I am a huge fan of the smokey eye. I usually do it with white and a dark grey/black. I was close to running out and planned on picking some up this weekend, and thanks to Ipsy, I don't have to. The shadow has a good pigment to it and it lasts all day, which is a MUST!


Mirabella Eye Blender Brush - $27.00 (full size)
J.Cat Big Lip Pencil in "Red Rose" - $3.99 (full size)

I saw this brush in my glam room and fell in love. Then I received it and used it and fell in love even more! It has a $27 price tag for a reason!
It's no secret that I do not use lip products, this will be going into the gifting box


Be A Bombshell Cosmetics The One Stick in "Girl Crush" - $16.00 (full size)

When I first saw this, I thought "another lip product I will be giving away." But I was wrong. I didn't get a bright color that would look ridiculous on my eyes, I received this amazing sheer light pink shade that looks amazing. I love it!


The bottom line:

This month, I received 4 full size items and one deluxe sample for a total value of $57.00! Because I will use 4 of the products (plus the black make-up bag), this was most definitely worth the $10 I paid for it!

Do you subscribe to Ipsy? What do you think of this month's bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment