Sunday, December 15, 2013

Birchbox December 2013 Review


Birchbox was one of the first beauty subscription boxes and is one of the least expensive! For December, they change up the look of their boxes, and I love it!


The first look

The cost: $10.00 a month



Hair Rules Curly Whip - $2.60  (sample - 2oz.)

I have been looking for a good gel that doesn't stiffen my hair, and I am pretty excited to give this stuff a try!


Manna Kadar Cosmetics Shimmer Lotion  - $7.83 (sample - 8 mL)
BeeKind™ Body Lotion - $1.85 (sample - 1oz.)

I have never heard of Manna before but after a little looking, I am really excited to give this stuff a try.
I recently found an incredible lotion, so I will be adding this to my gifting box


Grand Central Beauty S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting™ Polisher - $10.00 (sample - 8 mL)
Chuao Chocolatier Chocolate Bars - $1.25 (sample)

This polisher gets pretty good reviews and I am excited to give it a try.
I do not like chocolate (I know, there is something wrong with me), so I gave this to my husband and he liked it. He said it tasted like chocolate covered popcorn with pop rocks in it.



The bottom line:

The value of this box comes to about $22.00. It isn't the best value, but it is more than double the price I paid, so I am happy. I will use 3 of these products (not including the chocolate this was gone after the picture was taken!) and gift only one of them. This month's box is way better than last month's box.

Do you subscribe to Birchbox? What did you think of your box?

No comments:

Post a Comment