Monday, December 23, 2013

Blush Mystery Beauty Box December 2013 Review

Blush Mystery Beauty Box is a monthly beauty subscription service. This is my first month giving them a try and I couldn't wait for the box to get here! Before I get to the goodies, here is their description that pulled from their site.
"Each month, we'll be offering a different blush Mystery Beauty Box, featuring mostly full- and (some) travel-size products worth at least $100.
Products are handpicked by our panel of beauty experts, so you know you're getting only the best.
Enjoy a Free Gift with your Beauty Box + Free Shipping all the time!"
The free gift is only for a limited time!

The cost: $24.95 (+tax) if you subscribe or $34.95 (+tax) for a one time purchase

With all of that out of the way, let's get to it!


My free gift was this Karin Herzog Vitamin H Face Cream sample. It smells a lot like sun screen and the bottle is only about half full, maybe even less than that
They also included two other samples, Egyptian Magic Skin Cream and Beginning Body Lotion. I have gotten the Egyptian Magic Skin Cream before and I am not a fan. But I haven't heard of, or tried, this lotion.

I am do not like foil packets, but these were free, so I can't really complain!


Hair Palette Color Clip-In Hair Extension in "Cameo Pink" - $9.00 (2 grams, one clip-in strand; full size)

I saw some posts about this box before I ordered it, and I was concerned about what color hair extension I would get. A lot of people received the Ultra pink, which is PINK!! but this one is a much softer pink and I might actually wear it because it is less bold than the other one!


Nailtiques Avocado Foot Creme  - $15.00 (4oz. full size)
Madagascar Orchid Moisturizing Body Cleanse 8oz - $30.00 (full size)

This avocado foot creme smells okay but it works great! It makes my feet so soft! I love it. I haven't given this body wash a try yet (I am still testing out a new brand) but I am anxious to give this stuff a try.


Advanced Active Radiance® Serum - $15.00 (5mL)
Stone Crop Body Lotion - $2.00 (.5 oz.)

I am pretty picky about my lotion, but I really like the way this lotion smells!


NeoStrata Skin Active Exfoliating Wash  - $11.00 (40mL)
REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream - $13.00 (15mL)

I have heard amazing things about REN so I was happy to see it was included in this month's box


Neova Make-Up Remover Face + Eyes - $6.00 (59mL)
NYX Love In Paris Eye Shadow Palette in "Je Ne Saus Quoi" - $10.00 (full size)

There has been a lot of NYX floating around in the subscription world, but I am always up for more eyeshadow! I needed some more neutral tones so this palette is perfect for me.


The bottom line:
I paid $27 for this box and received $111 worth of products (not including the 3 free samples they included). Not only is the value incredible, but I will use every one of the products (minus the Egyptian Skin Cream sample)!

No comments:

Post a Comment