Monday, December 16, 2013

Beauty Box 5 December 2013 Review

Beauty Box 5 is a monthly beauty subscription box. This is only my 3rd month, but I am quickly becoming a huge fan.



The first looks.

The cost: $12 a month (+ tax for Texas residents) or less with a longer commitment 


Body Drench daily Moisturizing Lotion  - $1.00 (sample - 2 oz.)
NYX Love In Rio Eye Shadow Palette in "Mo Rockin' Beats" - $6.00 (full size)

I really like Body Drench, so I am willing to give this lotion a shot!
This trio couldn't have come in a more perfect color set for me! I really like NYX and can always use more grey!


Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer - $1.00 (sample - .5 oz.)
OFRA Cosmetics Lip Gloss Plumper in Sultry - $12.95 (full size)

I love clean and clear products. They are inexpensive and work well. So I was happy to see this in my box.
Another lip product to add to the gifting box.


Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother  - $4.99 (full size)

I have not given this a try yet, but I am definitely curious!


The bottom line:
I paid $12.99 for this box and received about $26.00 worth of products. More importantly, I will use all but one of them! I am considering signing up for a year long subscription, which will bring the cost per box down to about $9.

Do you subscribe to Beauty Box 5? What do you think of the December box?

No comments:

Post a Comment