Monday, November 25, 2013

BeautyARMY October 2013 Review

If you don't know what BeautyARMY is, it is a beauty subscription service, that sends out "kits" each month with up to 6 products. Each month, you are given a selection window, in which you choose your samples. You can choose up to 6 samples of the 9 available in your window. If you can't choose or don't want to you can leave it up to BeautyARMY to choose them for you. You can skip any month if you don't like the options for that month.

 
 

The first look.

I have had some issues with BeautyARMY recently. They have been omitting some of my items when they pack up my kit. In August, each subscriber received a free mystery sample, however mine, along with two of my selected samples were not included in my kit. To fix the issue, BeautyARMY allowed me to add 3 additional items to my next kit (2 for the missing ones I selected, and one for the free sample I didn't receive). I choose to skip September because I didn't see 9 products I wanted. Around the middle of October I received an email announcing they had 4 shades of mineral eye shadow from Brazen Cosmetics. So when my subscription window opened on October 30, I was all over these.


Coolway Transform Spray - $5.00 (sample - 3.3 oz.)

The value is just a guess on this one. I like the spray though! I just wish it smelled a little better.


Every Beauty Argan Makeup Remover Pads  - $ .69 (sample - 5 pads)
Befine Warming Clay Mask - $1.70 (sample - .34 oz.)

I like these Make-up remover pads. They work really well. I just wish they came pre-moistened.
I have yet to use the mask, I am testing out some other face cream (I don't like to use two new products at once).


Bikini Soft Smooth Shave Oil  - $5.00 (sample .5 oz.)
Phyto 5 Jojoba Cream - $5.73 (sample .17 oz.)

I have purchased the


Brazen Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow - $7.20 each (sample - 3 grams)


Brazen Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow in "Buzzed"  - shade of brown
Brazen Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow in "Cold Shoulder" - shade of grey


Brazen Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow in "Glimmerflage"- shade of green
Brazen Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow in "Unapologetic" - shade of blue




No comments:

Post a Comment