Saturday, November 9, 2013

Beauty Box 5 October 2013 Review

I am late writing this post. What can I say; life happens. On to the goodies!

"Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Aimed at introducing women to new cosmetic products and educating them on best practices, Beauty Box 5 scours the market to find the best products for your lifestyle."

The Cost: $12.00 (plus $ .99 tax for Texas residents) for their month to month plan (less for a longer commitment)










The first look- already I am excited. I have fallen in love with L. A. Fresh!


La Fresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes – (8 wipes) $2.49

I love LA fresh. These wipes work well and smell amazing! I will be ordering some of these when my stash runs out!


Lip Couture Ultra Shine Lipstick in Sunset - $17.00

I am not a lipstick kinda gal so I will be tossing this into "the box" to give to my nieces. I do like the shade though!


Swissco Glitter Toe Separators – $2.00

I have been needing a set of these! My daughter seems to have "misplaced" mine, and by misplace, I mean I will probably find them in the bottom of one of her toy bins when we clean it out in a few weeks. & I just love how shiny they are. But the glitter does have a down side...these will be irresistible for Ris.


Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion – (1 oz.) $1.00

I am picky about my lotion, but I have always loved Aveeno. The lotion smells pretty good and it is perfect for my purse!


Nubar Alter Ego Nail Lacquer in Blondie – (.25 oz) $4.00

This nail polish is adorable. It goes on clear enough that I can wear it with multiple colors and not just pinks! And my daughter loves it! I just applied it yesterday so, right now, I can not tell you how long it stays on.


The bottom line:

The value for this box was $26.49. Not the best value but as long as I get more than I pay for, I am a very happy girl! I paid $12.99 (I live in Texas) for this box, which means the value is double what I paid.
I love my first Beauty Box 5! I can not wait for my November box!

Do you subscribe to Beauty Box 5? What do you think of the October box?

No comments:

Post a Comment