Monday, November 18, 2013

Beauty box 5 November 2013 Review

"Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Aimed at introducing women to new cosmetic products and educating them on best practices, Beauty Box 5 scours the market to find the best products for your lifestyle."

The Cost: $12.00 (plus tax for Texas residents) for their month to month plan (less for a longer commitment)

This is only my second box, but I love them thus far.


This month, BB5 included a coupon book with 4 coupons:
$2.00 off 1 tube of Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
$3.00 off 2 Pantene Expert Collection products
One free Venus Razor with the purchase of one Venus cartridges pack
One free Secret Clinical 1.6 oz. Invisible Solid or Clear Gel antiperspirant and deodorant (no other purchase necessary)


Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant and Deodorant - $7.99 (Full Size 1.6 oz.)

This is the antiperspirant you get with the coupon mentioned above. It smells pretty good and it works well. I am a creature of habit, but I just might switch over to this stuff!


Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash - $1.00 (sample - 1 oz.)
Lip Drench by Body Drench in "Coconut Lime"  - $4.99 (Full Size)

I typically don't care for lavender, but I really like this body wash. I love the smell, but even more importantly, it leaves my skin incredibly smooth long after my shower! My only complaint is I want more!
This is my new favorite lip balm! I love it. The scent is great; it isn't too waxy; it moisturizes well. I have already ordered 2 more!


Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Cooling Face Mask - $2.49 (Full Size)
Bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in "Storm" - $14.99 (Full Size)

I have actually never used a face mask before, so I am anxious to give this one a try!
I love the shade of this Bellapierre powder. It is the perfect shade of grey


A better look at the color

It isn't too overpowering (even on my pale skin!) and will add the perfect amount of shimmer to a smokey eye!


The bottom line:

This box cost me $12.99 (I live in Texas) and has a value of $31.46, not including the 4 coupons! This month included 4 full size products, too. I am so impressed with BB5 that I am considering signing up for their one-year subscription plan. Which will bring the cost per box down to $8.25 + tax from the current $12 + tax I pay! Incredible. Not only is the value great, but I will use each one of the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment