Saturday, October 12, 2013

Ipsy October 2013 Review

Yesterday I received an email with my tracking code for my ipsy bag. Usually I am all over it. Anxiously waiting for myGlam Room to update and that email to come in, but yesterday was a crazy day and I didn't even think about that email again. So you can imagine my surprise when I saw that gorgeous pink bag in the mail! So let's begin.

If you are not familiar with Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription service that sends you 5 beauty products and a make-up bag each month for $10.

This month, there were 15 different products offered so there are many variations of the October bag.
Here is my bag



 Ipsy bags have been hit an miss for me, this month was a BIG hit! I love this bag. I plan on doing a little embellishing and this may be my favorite ever!



 Zoya nail polish in "Giovanna" ($8.00) - I first received Zoya nail polish a few months ago (I believe it was the May Glam Bag). It was in a light pink....I didn't care for the color but the polish is great. It doesn't chip as easily as some other polish I use, it only takes one coat (two for the lighter colors), and it lasts a few days.


 Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish in "Dolly" ($9.00 Deluxe Sample .07 oz) I am not big on lip gloss so I will be tossing this into "the box".


LA Fresh Eco-Beauty Cleanser Wipes ($3.33 Sample - 10 wipes) I have been dying to try these. They smell amazing and they work well! I have already ordered a set of these; that is how much I love them!



Nourish Organic Body Lotion - Coconut & Argan ($1.25 Sample - 1 ounce) This stuff smells amazing! I am picky about the lotion that use, but I think this may be a good fit for me. Plus it has argan oil in it!


Travel Size Big Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel ($5.00 travel size - 1.7 oz.) - I am on a hair product hiatus for the time being so I am going to save this for a couple of weeks and give it a try then.



The total for this month's bag is $26.58 (not including the make-up bag), not bad for 10 bucks. Not only is the value good, but I love the products!
Do you subscribe to ipsy? What's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment